Premier Hyperhidrosis Treatment in the New York Metropolitan Area
At Hyperhidrosis Center at Thoracic Group, we pride ourselves on providing superior treatment options and care for patients living with certain types of hyperhidrosis in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut. Hyperhidrosis is a common condition—affecting about 7.8 million individuals in the U.S.— that is characterized by excessive sweating in one or more parts of the body, including the hands (palmar) and feet (plantar).
What We Offer the NY Metro Area
Low, competitive pricing for treatments.
We proudly offer a comprehensive consultation to evaluate each individual’s needs and outcomes as well as several surgical and nonsurgical treatment options, including:
- Endoscopic transthoracic sympathectomy (ETS), a minimally invasive surgical procedure where the sympathetic nerve chain is divided to eliminate hyperhidrosis in the hands (and sometimes feet)
- Medication recommendations
- miraDry®, a revolutionary, non-surgical treatment, that is FDA-cleared to permanently reduce underarm sweat, odor and hair.
We Can Help Get You Here
With us, patients can experience:
- Assistance in arranging travel and hotel accommodations, if necessary
- Flexible appointment scheduling
- Low, competitive pricing for treatment
Additionally, our New Jersey locations are designed with patient convenience and comfort in mind, and our specialists are affiliated with several major New Jersey hospitals (in the event surgery for hyperhidrosis is recommended):
- Capital Health Medical Center—Hopewell
- CentraState Medical Center
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunswick
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
So, if you’re asking yourself where is there a hyperhidrosis doctor near me, know that treatment is only a day-trip away. Contact us today!